Does this sound normal or should i go to the doc?

Usually my periods are normal, not light, yet not too heavy, and they last 5-6 days. The past 2-3 periods have been really light and lasted 3-4 days. My fiance and i are TTC but all test have shown up negative, althought i did not take a test this month because my period came right on schedule. Is this normal or do you guys think that there could be a problem?

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Health

• I don't think there's a problem...however, Im not a doctor..if you're TTC a lot of people carry stress along with that...that could affect your periods greatly. Just give your doc a call to make sure...and good luck!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I remember when i was TTC my periods did that too... I kept bugging my DR but we couldnt find anything wrong ...so I just assumed it was the stress of the worry of TTC ( it took us a year to get pregnant) ....
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 12:30 AM on Feb. 21, 2011