Dominoe's pizza commercial ...

So I am in a pissy mood and I am taking it out on dominos...

BUT I swear the last 5 commercials that they have made all revolve around the same guy - Bryce, who sent in a picture of his messed up pizza....

I am sure there are alot of other pizzas that were messed up other than Bryce's so they can stop talking about him, also... the pizzas toppings where stuck to the lid of the box, meaning it was probably at fault of a careless delivery guy - not from the pizza ingrediants ( so I am not sure why they are still working on the pizza instead of job capabilities) ...

SO .... they should just give bryce a refund and call it a day !!!

( yes I know this is a pointless rant )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• pointless.....no, i dont think so. i strongly agree with u!!! its dumb
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I also believe that Bryce need to go somewhere else. How many time would it take for your delivery to be right. pointless no venting yes. This site you can vent all you want.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 11:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• well it wasn't about the ingredients it was more about the service. Getting great looking pizza when its delivered. ... but i bet they guy just tipped his own pizza upside down to get some publicity ... that was my first thought. and no i dont think its a pointless rant.. lol
    Evilfelly07

Answer by Evilfelly07 at 11:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Yeah I hate that commerical too!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• Wow you are lame.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 2:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I like
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• your tellin me lol. Mine that if I see one more tie ill scream is the weight watchers with the famous girl who sings in it jenifer hudison had a hard time remembering her name lol. God its annoying!
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 3:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2011