• In the Spotlight:

Family Dollars

They sell tiles that I would like to put down in my house. My question do you think they are a good product to be so cheap? I would like to do my kitchen and living room.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 11:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If they are so cheap, and you put them down and they last even 3 years, then who cares? I would rather get something that I like and who cares about the cost. I say go for it if you like them. Then just keep in mind that in a few years you might need to do something else.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 19, 2011

• I think I agree with parajumper! If you like them, go for it! We needed new flooring in our kitchen a few years ago and were given some peel and stick tiles. They weren't my first choice but they've lasted about 5 years now and that's a pretty darn good run for free! :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• i have used these for the kitchen they worked okay but you good definitely get a better quality after all you get what you pay for

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Go for it!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• They are cheaply made and will only hold up for a very short period of time. Compare the price of those with something you really like a home improvement store.....take the price of the FD tiles and since they only last a few years...double the price since you'll have to replace it more quickly and see how the price stacks up to the better tile.

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:39 AM on Feb. 20, 2011