So weird!

Last night my lil guy (2 yrs old) was literally up all night long b/c he has a HORRIBLE cold with a cough that just would not stop. My husband kept the monitor for about 2 hrs in livingroom but had to go to work in the morning so from 2:30 on I was up with him til 6 when he finally could stop coughing long enough to fall asleep. I only slept til 10 this morning (b/c my son went with his nana and papa to see family in MO) I got a total of maybe 5 hrs sleep and then had a busy afternoon....and I am WIDE awake!! This is soooo weird!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lol it happens like that sometimes
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 12:44 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• You got your second wind, big time! I used to be able to do that, then I got OLD, LOL!
    PadmeJonez

Answer by PadmeJonez at 1:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• When you don't go to sleep when your brain is telling you to, or if you don't get enough sleep, your brain emits a chemical (I forget what it's called) that literally keeps you awake. It's like your brain is telling you, "Fine, stay awake." Word of warning tho...eventually it will catch up with you and you are going to CRASH. Just make sure you're already in bed. And I hope your little one feels better real soon :)
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 3:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have already worked a 12 hour shift on 2 hours of sleep. A mama does what a mama has to!!
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 8:11 AM on Feb. 20, 2011