Do you feel that there are certain stigmas that come along with wearing weave?

I mean allot of peopl talk allot of crap about weaves but we all try one evry now and than whats the big deal?

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 12:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nothin wrong with a different look sometimes
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No I would never "try one", lol.  I don't see the stigma though.  Well, I hear "I'll rip your weave out" from my inlaws.  And "that shit isn't even real it's weave".  That too from my inlaws.  I say do whatever you want to with your hair, it's not any of my business.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Never tried one and there's nothing tempting me to do so, my hair rocks. To each their own though, if weaves are your thing, it doesn't make you a different person for wearing one. I do think that people automatically assume someone is 'ghetto' if they have one, which is a very unfair judgment.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:32 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Idk, I only think it's bad when women wear them because they think their own hair is bad. Every woman has the ability to grow and maintain beautiful hair, so I don't see the need for all that. Unless of course they only wear it for fun. It's not something I would want to do myself though. Oh and I also don't like when people put stuff like that in young children's hair.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 12:32 AM on Feb. 20, 2011