Not a question, just saying thanks!

I just wanted to say thanks ladies! You guys have made my life so much easier! You all give great advice and you are in a way good listeners, if that makes sense. LoL! i have only been on cafemom for a few weeks, but you guys are the best friends i never had. i can tell you guys anything, ask you anything, and you all out your heart into your answers. you show you care even though we dont know each other. I guess that is what this is all about. Well, i freaking love it!! Who ever came up with this site is one awesome, clever person!

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Awe thanks, that's sweet. I'm addicted to cafemom and love chatting on here also. Met some awesome people (virtually), lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yeah I too feel the same wherein you can be yourself, write what you actually feel like....... Thanks from me as well...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 12:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2011