I have a 3 year old daughter named Zoey.
& tonight when I got home from work, she was crying b/c her foot was cut on the bottom. She didn't want a bandaid, she wanted an Ice Pack (the kind with gel in the inside & not just water) it was one that came with a diaper bag I had bought when she was a baby to keep her bottles cold when we were out. So, I gave it to her in a towel. I thought she was laying down with it on her foot watching Wow Wow Wubzy & I go in & she ripped it open with her teeth eating the inside which she thought was Ice ( she loves Ice). I freaked out, I thought OMG, CHEMICALS ! It said keep out of reach of children, not intended for human consumption! I immediatly called poison control & He asked me to read what it said on it. & I felt so dumb, it said in bold letter NON TOXIC. lol but still I'm glad I called...
Also, 2 days before her 1st birthday, we were in Disney World at our hotel & she found a penny under the bed & put it in her mouth & choked ! Her face turned purple, She was choking for about 45 secs. ( felt like an hour!!!) But I didnt relize right away b/c I was talking to my gmom & she turned around face looking like a plum (so purple) the 1st thought was OMG, what if I can't get it out. She looked at me like MOM GET THIS OUT! The 1st time I pushed it deeper in her throat the 2nd time I stuck my finger down there & scooped it out so hard it flung across the room ! It was the Scariest thing I've ever expierienced !!
What about you ladies?
Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2011
Answer by AnuMeha at 12:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2011
Answer by rAbella at 12:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2011
Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2011
Answer by WildCat73 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2011
Featured Posts in All Groups