Anyone who has had a m/c

How many of you started your first period almost exactly 4 weeks afterwards? Anybody? What was your first one like whenever it was? Different then any prior the m/c?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i didnt i bled for a week then i apparently got pregnant very easy afterwards lol buti lost three in a row before having this one hang on
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Wow I'm so sorry for your losses.
    Anonymous

• I had my first af about a month and a half after. After it was hard dor us to get pregnant though.
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i had a mc in june 2nd and my period came on june 30th 28 days later and it was anormal period and then i got pg in september
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• after I had a miscarriage a few years back, it was just like a regular pregnancy. It took a while to get back on schedule. I didn't just bleed for my miscarriage though. I had to have a D&C because the baby was gone but the sac kept growing. So, afterward, it was the same. No sex for 6 weeks and my period didn't start until about week 8 or 9. Then I had to go back on the pill to get things regulated. Hope that helps.
    son_and_moon

Answer by son_and_moon at 8:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i had one in march and i had a hole week of bleeding cuz i had to wait till the baby came out of me
    Anonymous

• I was asking because I just finished what was my first period. It seemed normal but I had really bad cramping the first day only bled dark then light, then after a day off a had a very very small gush of brown blood or discharge. Ii never had that before
    Anonymous

• I have had 3 losses... so my periods have all been different following them. Only once did I start my period exactly 4 weeks after (even the dr was amazed). The other times it took a few months.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I just had a miscarriage and D&C and I'm still waiting for my period and I have been 6 weeks and still nothing. Begining to get worried. I have had very light spotting a few days but nothing so I'm no to sure.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 1:19 PM on May. 26, 2009