For those of us who have gotten snow or rain in the last week

how much have you gotten do you like it or hate it

blinkys11

Asked by blinkys11 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Flagstaff outer limits 1 and 1/2 feet hate it do to the fact my SO is stuck at work the only good part its a hotel so he gets a free room
    blinkys11

Comment by blinkys11 (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• according to accuweather.com, we got .32in of rain today. not sure how much we got the days before. i'm not liking it. it's shitty weather to take the dogs out for potty breaks.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• We've gotten maybe an inch in the last 2 days. I love it, because this is the first mesaurable amount of rain so far this year.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• In the last week we haven't had much besides random dustings of snow - we had two days of spring like weather so the snow went from 3 feet deep to about 1 foot deep, last night we even had a thunder and lightening storm with a mix of rain, snow and sleet. The temp is suppose to drop back down to the 20's this week and I heard from my friend's dad we're supposed to get 6 to 10 inches of snow on Monday...I really hope we don't I'm sick of having to sand a path to the mailbox (our mail carrier is lazy as hell and I had a brief manic moment last week where I threw down just over half an inch of dirt from the mailbox all the way down the driveway)
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• We got about an inch of freezing rain overnight, and we're predicted some snow today. Hate it because we had awesome weather all last week and most of our snow melted, I don't want these cold temps back!
    Anonymous

• We've gotten about an inch of rain in Florida, we needed it desperately.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• got a tiny bit of rain last night I love it especially the smell of it.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• around 4 inches of snow
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2011