Why Do Men Go Back To Their Ex's??

Why do guys go back to their ex's?My exboyfriend who I was with for 6 months wants to work things out with me.He's the one who pulled away and wanted out.We have been spli up for 6 months now and he wants to work things out.He says he loves me and my kids.He says our problem was that I was a jealous person,cause he had girls texting him and I didn't like it.So now he says he's had time to think and he's sorry the way things turned out.And can see now why I had a problem with him texting girls.He admits he dated others while we were split up.I still love him but I feel uneasy and nervous about taking him back.

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband would never go back to his Ex. He really dislikes her and he left her and never looked back for 8 years then he met me and he has been very happy in our relationship! My ex boyfriend does sound like yours and if I were in your shoes I would find someone else! Never take back a liar and a cheater.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I tell mine to remember why they left bc I have not changed.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would be nervous about that too.  SO he wasn't worrying about how to get your relationship on track while he was with other girls so why the sudden change of heart?  I would be absolutely suspicious!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• ~*Don't*~... unless they have proof of change, and not just being their "if things don't work out" plan... or willing to seek help... why put yourself through it??? He'll stick around until something better comes along... AGAIN
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Nope, I'm the past, present & the future in ma man's life coz I won't be able to bear otherwise.......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• You didn't have a jealousy problem....he had a problem behaving in a manner you could trust....he was not trustworthy.....and now he's blaming you for being jealous? No.....do not take any blame for his bad behavior...I also wouldn't advise taking him back under those circumstances either....He may love you and your kids, but his selfishness will hurt you and your kids over and over again.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2011