Didn't eat dinner before sleeping, is that ok or should i wake her up?

my 15 month old ate at 5ish pm and then fussed to go to bed at 7 because she only took an hour nap today. So I thought that she would only nap for half n hr most before waking up again. But its 10pm now and she's still not up. I ate with her and I'm already hungry. Should I wake her up to eat or is it ok for her to sleep through the night? she still usually still wakes up twice during the night to bf. But I don't know how much milk shes consuming from me and if it's enough... I don't want her to starve.. she's already lighter than average babies her own age and I'm probably underweight myself, so I don't know if i'm producing enough milk to begin with... help pls..

urban_baybee

Asked by urban_baybee at 1:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She'll wake when she's hungry. Let her sleep and you can get some sleep too. She won't starve just by sleeping through the night. She might be hungrier in the morning though.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would not wake her up

Answer by admckenzie at 1:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would let her sleep!! Just give her a big breakfast in the morning!

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Assuming at 15 months she is not still exclusively breastfed, so she should be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My mother always told me never wake a sleeping child if you don't have to. As long as you feed her in the morning she should be fine! Plus 10pm, is way to late for a meal!
    Sweetmami07

Answer by Sweetmami07 at 7:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• When my kids were little the Dr would tell me that children will not starve themselves. Unless you have some other reason to believe that waiting on one meal will harm your child let them sleep
    Nieci

Answer by Nieci at 2:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2011