What should i do?

im 32 weeks pregnant and just cant wait or my little girl to come. what is some things you ladies did around this time to keep your mind off of wanting your baby here already?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am extremely impatient also!  I have to keep reminding myself, I would rather be feeling like this and still pregnant than to have my baby at 30 weeks.  It works, lol.  I say, don't try to just "pass the time".  ENJOY! 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Get things ready, read a book, chat with other Moms, but honestly nothing really ever gets your mind off of it. It's hard to keep your mind off it when you carry it every where with you. Lol.
    elizabeth.mary

Answer by elizabeth.mary at 1:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• go shopping for baby stuff..i like clothes shopping...and washing the clothes setting up some stuff and planning where im gonna put stuff..keep your mind busy on everything you need to do to get ready for her and you will have your mind full of stuff you need to do so she can come home and be with you
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• so its not to early to wash the clothes then?
    djsmommy13

Comment by djsmommy13 (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Its fine to wash the clothes now.
    Ebuttens

Answer by Ebuttens at 1:30 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I washed clothes in the second trimester. LOL. Just remember that the longer she stays in, the more healthy she's likely to be. I know you'd much rather have a healthy baby overdue than a sickly one in your arms now. Keep busy, it'll go by quickly. Good luck!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 6:40 AM on Feb. 21, 2011