What should I do? Im a nervous wreck!!

Hello Cafe Mom
Heres my dilema...I had my DePo shot back in Oct. 2010. (My doc. explanied the risks, and the possiblity of not having a menstration for up to 12mths). That creeped me out so much, that I havent taken it since and Im currently on no type of birth control. Anyways lucky me, I had it my time of the month in Nov. I also had it in Dec, but in Jan I did not get it, and we are almost done with Feb and I still dont have it. I toke 2 pregnancy tests and they are neg. Im so nervous, because even though I dont want toget pregnant so soon, I wanna make sure Im still fertile. Call me a drama queen, but Im really scared right now. My baby is 6mth right now, but I want to give her siblings, and what if I bever get my mentration again, Im so scared please help!...I know that the shot probably made my period irregular, but still. Mood: Anxious! :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• Go get checked out by your OBGYN. Unfortunately we really can't tell you what's wrong because it could be so many things. Good Luck momma!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The best option would be to consut your gynecologist.
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 3:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2011