There's still milk in my boobs! adult content

I quit breastfeeding at 9 1/2 months, now he is 16 months. Why is there still milk in there? It's not leaking it just comes out if I squeeze them.

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 3:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• Normal. I stopped nursing a year ago, and I still can express milk. For some women, it can take years to completely dry up, if ever! Don't stress over it, it won't do any good. There is t anything you can do to dry it up, and it won't do you any harm. :)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• my son was 2 1/2 and i could still express milk, i read that if your hubby touches or plays with your boobs it can actually stimulate the milk production, so i told him to back off the boobies for a while and it went away.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 11:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I been done BF for over a year, and still can express some out too. Normal! =)
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 11:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• you must use the pump to take exesive out.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• They're being stimulated - even just squeezing them and getting a couple drops out is enough stimulation to keep making a little more. My SIL had milk for 3 years after her DS was born because her hubby wouldn't stop playing wtih them - once she got him to leave her alone for a month she was dry. Wear a good snug bra, no stimulation of any sort, and definitely no pumping, that chick is nuts!
    Anonymous