ANOTHER BACTERIA INFECTION

Why do I keep getting these back to back? It seems to me like it happens everytime I have sex idk HELP

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 4:00 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• What kind if bacterial infection? Bacterial vaginosis? UTI? STD? Condoms can help with anything vaginal. For urinary issues, be sure you go pee within 30 minutes after you finish having sex, ideally sooner. Bacteria can get pushed into the urethra, which can lead to an infection, especially if you're already prone to them.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• its not an std or UTI...im not sure xactly doc jus put it under microscope and said there is bacteria AGAIN!!!!! im poppin flagyl like its goin out of style ugh ill try the whole peeing 30 min after sex but my mom says it could have something to do with my uncircumsized bd idk
    MiMiBreezy

Comment by MiMiBreezy (original poster) at 4:32 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Sounds like bacterial vaginosis, which is relatively common, but it can be recurrent like this if you've had it before. Circumcision has nothing to do with it (they've debunked that). It's probably something in your normal microflora or your SO's that's not happy. You might ask your doc if your SO should be treated, too, to prevent future reinfection. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have the same problem my doctor gave me a six month supply. My doctor told me to get some refresh (spelling?) that will keep your hormones balance.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2011