Do anyone agree or disagree with the way celeberties train their children?

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 4:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Entertainment

• I disagree with some celebrities who allow their children to have everything that they want. I know that the kids are born with silver spoons in their mouths, but I still feel that they should be taught to work hard and be responsible for themselves. I look at the Kardashians and Paris Hilton and I get so irritated by the fact that they are famous for no reason. I don't think that they can really appreciate the wealth they have because they didn't work for it, they were born into it. They have no clue about the struggles of everyday people.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 4:35 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I totally agree with you!

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 5:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Honestly, I don't pay too much attention to celebs or their children, watching the lives of people I don't know has never been interesting to me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• sarcasmdon't care

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I really don't follow up with that;but if I were a celebrity I would be teaching my kids how to live without all that money.
    amyallboys

Answer by amyallboys at 10:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• how do you know these people agree with the way you are raising your children?........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Feb. 20, 2011