If you could go back in time, what would you change and why?

My parents because they weren't good parents, especially my mom.
Some of my siblings, my sister can be selfish and evil, one brother of mine creeps me out and another one who has a bad attitude and feels that the world owes him something.
My upbringing altogether.
Lastly, I would change my circumstances and had my child when I was better educated and financially fit because she deserves the best.

cocobrown28

Asked by cocobrown28 at 4:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I would change my ext, just not the kids he gave me. And I would have continue on for my RN.. I have my LPN, but would like my RN
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 9:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I've thought about this a lot and I always come up with the same answer. Yes it would be fun to go back and change some things that I did or did not do. The only thing is if I changed those things I wouldn't be where I am today. Yeah I'm not fond of the way my mother raised us, but I wouldn't be the person I am today. I love the way things of turned out.
    somuchlove4U

Answer by somuchlove4U at 4:59 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I wish I knew then what I know now. I would go back to age 16 and basically not tell any family members SQUAT because they really did some personal damage that has had lasting effects. I would have leaned more on close friends and used them as comfort and a confidant, instead of suffering in silence.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:51 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would have accepted early entrance to Stanford and gotten a medical degree.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:21 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I forgot to say why, sorry...

I would certainly have a more financially stable life now if I'd done that.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:22 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• i would change the way i behaved in high school and the activities i was involved with. i would try to make different types of friends. i didnt have a good high school experience
    MommyForLife22

Answer by MommyForLife22 at 7:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• nothing at all i dont regret anything in my life that has happened i just learn from it
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would have went to college and my husband and I would have traveled more and had more fun before kids.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Getting my degrees right out of high school instead of waiting now to do it. I'm almost done with my Bachelors program, but its a lot harder because I'm a mom and working.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• It's really sad that you put your trust in someone, only to be let down like that, that's messed up.
    cocobrown28

Comment by cocobrown28 (original poster) at 4:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2011