i want to purpose something to the banks any advice in doing so?

im only 21 and a SAHM and really want a job but something flexable my aunts friend who got laid off from intel did this she noticed that all the forclosures around her neighborhood were looking run down and dead grass...ect she went to a couple banks and purposed a deal about going in to the houses and maintaining them making them look liveable she now has 250 homes she maintains and alot of workers working under her belt. my question is how do i do the same thing and have them take me seriously because im only 21

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• get bonded then go to the banks and say you would winterize there forecolser homes. that means blow out sprinkles seal windows, and blow out pipes in house. and clean so looks well for showing. make some calls and go for it you can do it just one foot at a time my PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU
    mickysmom

Answer by mickysmom at 9:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2008