Do you allow your cat or dog to sleep in your bed?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 5:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pets

• Most times my No.#1 Cat, Stinkie sleeps near me! She's my heart Cat! She helped me when I had a Concussion & skull fracture until I could drive myself to the DR.! She nipped my nose lightly and helped me not sleep! With tears in her eyes! That was before Christmas in 2000. She saw me through my hundreds of Migraines! Days I'd cry on the bathroom floor due to illnesses!! All through my Huge Cancer Battle of 2010! She'd be there! She'd make the "throw up" sounds for me!! When NO food tasted good. mouth sores & swelling from my 3 Chemos!! She's been there!! We're SO down on our luck! I live in Unbearable pain. No one is employed Etc.. She's losing weight and I don't know what to do for her! But she's my Everything! Since I can no longer sleep. I hug her all the time! Do any self home remedies we can to make her Happy!! And tell her she's loved! She 's Welcome there! She'll be 14 in May. She's earned her spot. I love her so!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Our 2 cats sleep wherever they want- which is usually in bed. The dog climbs in bed with my SO in the morning, but he's way too big to sleep with us at night.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:23 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The cat sleeps whereever, sometimes at the foot of the bed, sometimes in the chair next to my side of the bed. It makes no difference to me. But, I don't like dogs sleeping in my bed, I don't like the "dog" smell.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:05 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• my dog sleeps with me sometimes when she is cold but usually she sleeps in her doggy bed
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 5:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My dog always sleep on the floor by the bed but as soon as i got out of bed she would jump in there with my husband. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• We have 3 of our dogs sleep with us every night.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 2:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I don't think its a matter of allowing her to sleep with me, she just does it. I go to bed by myself and wake up almost everyday with a cat by my feet.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 8:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• no we dont allow pets in the house.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Never! Gross.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2011