Omg Im a terrible person!

I FEEL JUST TERRIBLE...I had a few to drink ( alcohol ), and I feel JUST TERRIBLE. Im being a bad person to my wonderful babies, just because I got stressed out about my babies daddy beating me up. I hope I havent done nothing wrong to my angels :(...I Feel TERRIBL.

MommyCaution

Asked by MommyCaution at 6:08 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You are pregnant and you drank? What did you drink and how much? My opinion honestly is that you should have a little more control. I got beat up too and i understand the stress but that doesn't mean you can put your babies lives in danger.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• You have to put your babies first. Get out of the relationship you are in.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:11 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Okay, the alcohol, yeaah that's bad, but you should be more worried about your children's father than the alcohol. Getting beat up by your kids dad is totally NOT okay, and your children shouldn't have to see or be exposed to that either. IMHO you should get away from wherever he is, get him out of the picture. After that you probably will be a lot less stressed anyway, and you won't be inclined to drink to destress.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 6:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• why would you feel bad for having a few drinks? your still able to care for your kids. and you were beat up? I am so sorry. are you with this guy still? does he do this to you alot? oh wait, are you pregnant? what did you drink? I have heard that sometimes they say if you have a few drinks it doesnt hurt the baby. Its different if your out getting drunk all the time but if you had a wine cooler or some wine i don't think its going to harm the baby. Are you pregnant and this guy is beating you up? I am here if you need a friend. hugs.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:13 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• First of all, no offense, but your child's father is a coward for beating up a pregnant woman in the first place. Why would he do that to begin with? I think you should seek help for domestic violence before the situation gets worse. You have to put the life of yourself and your child above everything else and a man who hits a woman is not worth it. Do what is in the best interest of your child and stop drinking while you are pregnant for the sake of your baby.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 6:16 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yes Im 11 weeks pregnant by the way. I try leaving him but he keeps on threathen to kill me if I do :(
    MommyCaution

Comment by MommyCaution (original poster) at 6:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• And he will as long as he knows you will listen. My advice is go straight to the police, tell them what is going on and have them place you in a home for domestic abuse victims.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Go to a womens' shelter if you have no other family or friends who will help you. He is threatening so he can control you. Be strong and get out of that relationship. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Its ok to feel overwhelmed but do not take it out on innocent lives. i dooubt a few drinks hurt your child but continuing this behavior will. get out of that relationship and be a woman not a victim.
    MommyForLife22

Answer by MommyForLife22 at 7:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• There are so many things wrong with this that I'm not sure where to start. Drinking while pregnant, baby's daddy, him beating you up, him beating you up while pregnant. This will not get better.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 8:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2011