Should a woman who was/Is being cheated on. Blame herself. Or be blamed by The Man Who Cheated On Her/Blamed by Other Men/Blamed By Women. For not giving a Man/Men. None/Or Little Pleasure?

Should a woman who was/Is being cheated on. Blame herself. Or be blamed by The Man Who Cheated On Her/Blamed by Other Men/Blamed By Women. For not giving a Man/Men.  None/Or Little Pleasure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Of course a man is going to blame his wife for cheating. he has to justify being a dirt bag somehow, instead on being a man & coming to his wife & telling her he is unhappy etc. I told my husband; "If I'm ever interested in someone else, I'll tell you first before I'd do anything". I asked him to give me that same respect. But would he? Dunno. If he did cheat, I sure as hell wouldn't take the blame. It takes TWO to tango; if a marriage is at the point where one spouse wants to cheat, it got that way because of BOTH spouses, not just one of them.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 8:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• she should blame her piece of shit husband. even if she wasnt giving him what he wanted he still could have been man enough to leave her first.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• different kinds of cheating
    rarely is it because someone not 'giving' the other one good sex
    usually it is that the one that cheats is missing something within themselves
    they go to a new person sothey can appear to be all new and shiney,
    and if that affair goes on for a while, this too will bet old and the cheater will cheat on that person

it least in my experience (married yeras back, he wwas serial cheater) he needed to be new, could not except a person loving him tarnish and all

no, she should not blame herself
    can look back and regret staying after finding out and trying to make it work, may make her have new idea that once a cheater always a cheater, but then too, sometimes you just have to try to make it work
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:30 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Do not blame yourself. Its not you its him. If he is saying its your fault he is just trying to put the blame on you instead of on him. That is never a reason to cheat.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• If a man wants to cheat he will cheat. A woman being cheated on, should never blame herself. This is not something a woman can control. Regardless of his reasoning for cheating there is none good enough to make it right for his decision to cheat.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• A Woman/Women should not be blamed by A Man/Men/Women/Anyone for A Man/Men/Women's craptastic choices.

I do find myself wondering if the Woman/Women who Is/Was giving the Man/Men None/Little Pleasure was participating in an open and honest dialogue with the Man/Men about her Feelings/Sex Drive and his Feelings/Sex Drive, and if the Woman/Women had been checked out by a Doctor/Medical Facility to assess her for potential Hormone/Nutritional Imbalance that may have caused her to not feel like giving the Man/Men Any/Some Pleasure.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Things may not have been perfect in your relationship but that does not mean you should shoulder any of the blame. He chose to cheat - no one held a gun to his head - and if he gives you the "I'm wasn't happy" line as an excuse, then remind his sorry a$$ that if he had a problem with you and the relationship, he should have spoken to YOU about it and not found solace elsewhere since no good ever comes of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The woman should not blame herself, she did not do the cheating, she is a victim here, I don't care what a bitch she is.

Answer by older at 8:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2011