What is it with the skinny cracks?

I am thin, always have been, and Struggle to gain as many women and men do to lose. I see posts like skinny women are bad. Big or small is not bad, we all have issues. If I would be wrong to joke on someone overweight and I would, then leave the skinny women alone too. Skinny women are being put into categories as they are whores, dress inappropiately and want attention, come on , that is all types of women and people. thankyou and have a great day.

ConnectHearts

Asked by ConnectHearts at 7:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• I am overweight, but i think alot of people are just jealous of your size. they probally wonder why you would complain about it but i understand that you probally wish you weighed more but alot of people just do not see the difference. I am sure you will always have to deal with that and i am sure it sucks. I dont think skinny people are whores, its just them being jealous because they want to look that way and don't.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:56 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I agree!! We all need to stop putting each others body down, big or small!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:03 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The women on here that say those kind of things are probably jealous.  Not all skinny women are dressing like whores.  JMO

Answer by louise2 at 8:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Heavy or skinny or anything in between i think it is wrong to talk and about others!
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 9:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I can def. relate to your post. I am self conscious too about being too skinny. As an example, I was with my husband at a gathering,and I got up to get food,and someone made a remark to my husband "Don't you ever feed her" There will always be rude people I guess.
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 10:00 AM on Feb. 20, 2011