Anyone else preparing for?

The snow and ice storm they are predicting? Where do you live and how much are they predicting for you? We are supposed to get 7 inches of heavy wet snow starting Sunday afternoon then 1/2 inch-3/4 inch ice Sunday night into Monday and then more snow on Monday. They are saying very treacherous driving condition.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Travel

• I live in Wisconsin and they are saying about a half inch of ice and about 2 inches of snow.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Last time it was a nightmare, I can only hope this time around it will go faster. We are prepared, but we are not looking forward to it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I dont prepare, I observe
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• we are prepared also for they have been talking about it for almost a week now but don't like it and hoping and praying that it misses all of us totally!!
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• We've got groceries, our power tends to stay on and we have no plans that can't be cancelled. They are predicting about 6 inches here starting tonight. We might miss the freezing rain though...I hope so!
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• When I hear of bad weather coming I do prepare and make sure I have enough food,formula,diapers,and errands done for a couple of days.
    amyallboys

Answer by amyallboys at 9:42 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I did nothing to prepare. We were predicted 1/4 - 1/2 inch of freezing rain overnight - we actually got a thunderstorm, lightning & all, and got about an inch of icy slushy goo - enough that our church cancelled morning services. We're predicted some snow starting later today, not a whole lot - just a couple hours north of us they're predicting up to a foot of snow. Whatever, I'll take what comes, I don't have to work tomorrow!
    Anonymous