Been happening for a couple days

my stomach gets real tight and i sometimes cant breathe and then my private area starts really hurting but ive been walking a block or two for the last couple days and i wanted to make sure i wasnt in labor i stuck my finger and i could barely get it in should i go to the hospital i go to my doc tomorrow

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 8:28 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you will know when you are in labor. I wouldn't worry to much about it but if your worried and it keeps happening then maybe go in tomorrow just to be sure things are ok. How close are you from having the baby?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• yeah this is my third baby im only 26 weeks but i went into labor with my son at 26 weeks but they stopped it
    devlynsmommy08

Comment by devlynsmommy08 (original poster) at 8:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• im 32 weeks and 6 days pregnant and im in early labor. it started friday night after i went on a walk.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 8:57 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would probally go get checked out then just to be safe.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:59 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Preterm labor isn't anything to play with. It is very serious. You will need to get meds that will make your body stop contracting. I went into preterm labor at 34 weeks. The meds make you feel weird but I didn't want a baby to be born to early and have problems, i wanted one that was happy and health. Call OB and go in and get monitored ASAP. Good luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I'm sure you're tired of hearing this but I would go the doctor, better safe than sorry. Take it easy and keep us updated. My prayers go out to you.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 6:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2011