headaches

i've been getting terrible headaches that just seem to come out of no where and it takes like three or four days to get rid of them. my husband says headaches are normal but im just worried anyone had similar things???

New_mommy_key13

Asked by New_mommy_key13 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?? headaches are normal during pregnacy due to the hormone levels. I got pretty bad ones at the end of my 1st tri and the begining of 2nd trimester.
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• ya they are normal sad to say lol i get them all the time the same way too 3 - 4 days later it finally goes away soemtimes it is so bad i want to cry
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• did you drink caffeine before getting pregnant and then stopped drinking any caffeine after you found out? if yes, then drink some caffeine... I drank 1 20oz pepsi through out the day while pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Are you pregnant or just delivered? If you just delivered, it is your hormones balancing out and you should really take something. I think if you just had a baby you can take Advil. If you are still pregnant, take Tylenol. headaches are a very normal part of pregnancy. Anon is also right - what is your normal caffeine intake? You might need to have a cup of coffee or a can of soda.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• yeah I get headaches too.... sometimes unbareable !!!!!!Doctor told me take tylenol but that didnt seem to work the headache would just come right back!!!! I even went to get a second opinion from another doctor and he said I was suffering from depression which I didnt feel at all depressed!!! I didnt know what the heck was going with me by then!!! People still advised me that this sometimes happens while your pregnant so I just have to deal with it......your not alone!!!! I take tylenol every day sometimes it dont work so I take more. I wish there was more the doc's could do for us!
    tatalalicious

Answer by tatalalicious at 10:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008