Anyone out there lonely in chaos?

I can't help feeling I don't exist. I do for everyone else around me, I'm so tired and I haven't even taken a shower today. Men don't understand how this may feel so I'm hoping anyone of you out there feels the way I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• OH YEA! i am very lonely. i live in a new state and dont know many people. just make sure that you take time for YOU. sometimes things like this could be the start of anxiety or depression. neither of which are very fun
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 10:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• ABSOLUTELY! It happens to more of us than you realize. You aren't alone.... Virtual Hugs!
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 8:53 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• good god i no exactly how u feel i have 2 take care of my family run errands and grocery shop for my mom and dad run my mil around and still run my kids where thy need 2 go
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• not lonely jsut in chaos..but i prefer chaos over order because with order i cannot concentrate..don't feel bad....i haven't been able to shower since yesterday morning....sick babies and the therapist came by today so even more cleaning....ah....i just want a bath...
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 9:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008