Anyone not able to afford Christmas this year?

lilymama03

Asked by lilymama03 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in General Parenting

• Things are soooo hard all over! I have really been stressing the "reason for the season". My girls and nephews are serving dinner to the homeless as a reminder of just how lucky we are to be together as a family and be healthy...without that what is Christmas anyway?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Nope, I can't. I had to sign up for Toys for Tots
    Anonymous

• Can't really afford Thanksgiving much less Christmas.
    Anonymous

• I afford my daughter that will be 6 months and the other kids in my life but as for my brothers and sisters and mom and pa they will be getting little only 25 worth of things this year cant afford much more then the kids with only my hubby working. FMLA and the Hamilton Memorial Home f***ed me but oh well more time with my daughter. hubby works but its just army work not much but we get what we can and thats all. we are still living and so is our baby so thats all that matters to me.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:02 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It's gonna be real hard on us this year. My husband
    got laid off work last Friday. We usually look forward to his bonuses at the end of the year to buy Christmas. This year they let him go and he won't be getting any of his bonuses.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 18, 2008