Activities to do with a 2 yr old

It's getting cold outside and I'm looking for ideas for activities to do with my 2 yr old son.

jcusackrules

Asked by jcusackrules at 8:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well.. i don't have much, but some things I do with my 2 1/2 year old. color, finger paint, regular painting, play-doh, read, put on some music and dance, sometimes we just run around, he helps me cook, helps me sort the laundry and change the loads... that's all i can think of right now.. hope that helps some.. i'll be checking back to see what other ppl suggest, because sometimes i'm at a loss myself.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 9:00 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My 2 year old and I are regulars at the library. I'm not sure where you're at, but ours has a great kid's section. Also, check your park district - tons of programs for warm weather (for not a large price).
    jillibean1

Answer by jillibean1 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 18, 2008