Are there any signs of winter winding down and spring's arrival where you are?

The squirrels are pretty active and I just saw some Cardinals flying around. We're about to get a pretty big snowfall but spring is just about here. :)

Nonoluna

Asked by Nonoluna at 9:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Here in colorado its been staying light out longer and the birds are chirping early in the morning weather wise we have flip flop weather yesterday 60 today 43..
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• uppers 70s here in Texas :)
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 9:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Hi hun, yes in Miami, the weather is awesome, today we have a beach day, sunny and mild temps of the high 70's.

Answer by older at 9:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Well..... It seemed that way last week. Here in Boston it was 65 for I think wed, thurs and fri and yesterday mother nature slapped us in the face with harsh winds, freezing cold temperature and the meteorologist says there will be a nice coating of fresh white stuff on the ground by tomorrow morning...and I aint talking bout milk. LOL
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• It warmed up here last week, but now we are expecting snow and sleet today. I hope the weatherman's wrong!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• its been 70's all week...some of my plants are budding
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Here in Michigan, we had a really mild week. It even got up to 50 on Friday. But we are expecting another winter storm today so it just teased us.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• No, cold and windy in Virginia. It was like 73 degrees on Friday, the weather is really confused right now, but I can't wait until spring and summer roll in.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Don't get sucked in. This is the 'mid winter thaw'. Winter is just hiding and will jump back at us when we least expect it.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:19 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Um yeah, Mother Nature is a wicked tease!   We have a beautiful sunny morning but there is a snowstorm coming in this afternoon.   I live in Canada and I've learned not to expect Spring until at least April.  March usually warms up considerably but it brings lots and lots of snow.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2011