Your friend has cheated on her husband....

he does not know. What do you do???

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Get him the love dare book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Stay out of it... and leave her alone until she fesses up!
    Sweetmami07

Answer by Sweetmami07 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• get some prove that she is cheating but going to my friend and telling him.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I would encourge her to tell him and then stay out of it.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• What he doesn't know, won't kill him. Even though I would never put myself in this situation, but if the friend know for a fact that this will kill the relationship, then she need to keep I to herself, and make sure she never allow this to happen again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I don't know a single person who would allow someone to constantly cheat on them, but this friend should have never gotten married.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:04 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Been there done that. Your biggest mistake is to get involved. Stay neutral. Possibly run for the hills. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:14 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My friend did cheat on her husband. It was none of my business. I let her know that I did approve, wouldn't lie for her, provide an 'excuse' for her, but I also wouldn't interfere. It was up to her to tell which she did in her time and in her way. They went to counselling and all is well. Her husband knows that I knew. He understands and appreciates that I considered it none of my business.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I stay completely out of it! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Been in that situation..I stopped speaking to her. That's her own issue and I wouldn't get in the middle - plus her husband has to know already, cause if he doesn't - he MUST be dumb. Hate to say that, I really do, but she doesn't exactly hide it. I don't miss hearing how about how many guys she has slept with in the past week or whatever - especially because she proudly admits to sleeping with married men.

Anyway, I would stay out of it..it's better that way, for YOU.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• ~*TELL HIM*~... he has the right to know and if my husband were cheating I would be thankful to whoever thought I was WORTH THE TRUTH!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2011