TTC and ovulation ((***WARNING TMI***)) adult content

Ok so heres whats going, I've had 2 AF since having my Mirena removed. So we decided to start TTC this month, I haven't been tempting, but if I don't get my BFP this month I will start next cycle. I have been using OPK's and according to them I have had an LH surge for since the 15 (cd 15) (I haven't tested today yet) I don't understand why they have been + for so long! But then on Friday 2/18 (cd 18) I had some EWCM, I also had some EWCM on the 15 (cd 15) as well. So if anyone has any idea what could be going on and can help put my mind at ease, because I'm driving myself crazy here, trying to figure out if I have O'd or not!! TIA!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say that you Oed. If you have a ++ OPK, then for sure you have Oed. LH is in your body all the time....OPKs simply test for that surge....it's possible to get ++ OPKs for days AFTER the surge.

EWCM can also happen for more than one day. Hope you a baby dancing!
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2011