I am now 24 weeks and 4 days pregnant. On Friday evening I started feeling heavy pressure in the bottom of my belly. I called my dr and explained the symptoms and he said it's most likely a gastrial infection and to drink alot of fluids and rest. How this happen to any of you women while being pregnant?

TonieW

Asked by TonieW at 9:43 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had heaviness around 24 weeks, we determined that the baby is pretty big and was having a growth spurt, and my body hadn't adjusted yet. But everybody is different.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:40 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I had the same thing around 25 weeks, but there was no infection. It was just baby growing.and things shifting. Good luck.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2011