Weird smell .. tmi adult content

i am almost 6 months pregnant.. and i know this is gonna sound weird but my hooha has a strong sweet smell..is this normal for u r scent to change with pregnancy or should i be worried

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am thinking that your body is going through all kinds of changes and if smells seem more noticeable I feel it normal unless it is offending if you understand that . Again I feel if this is truly concerning ask your doctor they are better equipped to explain these things. I so believe when pregnant your doctor needs to know every concern and some feel that you do not want to be embarrassed when asking what you think is silly questions. All I know when I was pregnant everything and anything that concerned me my doctor knew about. Plus they can explain things in a manner to put yourself at ease and that is always good .
    Ozaki48

Answer by Ozaki48 at 10:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I seem to remember my downstairs having a whole lot of weird changes during pregnancy - smell being one of them. I wouldn't worry about it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Are you a diabetic? I know when my sugar goes up I always get a sweet smell.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Hormones are probably to blame. However, if you are leaking any fluids (more than regular discharge) see a doctor. Amniotic fluid can also have a sweet smell. I think you're fine though. Good luck!
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i wouldnt worry, your hormones are out of wack and things are changing, BUT, if your worried always ask the doc. better to know if theres something wrong or at least ease your mind.
    pagwife55

Answer by pagwife55 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2011