Have you read any of Suze Orman's Books?

I just read Suze Ormans book 'Women and Money". She makes a lot of good points on how to be financially sound and financially safe. Any thoughts on any of her books.

suijuris

Asked by suijuris at 10:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• Haven't read her books but follow her on her show and absolutely love her "common sense" approach to money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I haven't read any of her books, but I watch her show every Saturday night and I like her better than most financial advisors.

Answer by missanc at 10:44 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have read several of her books. I liked them at first but she can be vague on what investments to get into. I now listen to a money show on the radio on Sunday mornings. It is on WTKK online 9AM-12 noon EST. I like it best when Susan Kaplan is on (almost every week). She is one of the top 100 financial advisors in the country.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:46 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• i havent read any of her books but i enjoy her show alot
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• She is good if you're not very financially saavy. I think much of what she says in her books is common sense, but maybe it needs to be said more than once for it to sink in.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Yeah I have. And honestly it really bothers me that her advice keeps changing.
    Personally I like Dave Ramsey a whole lot better. He's straight forward, and his advice doesn't change based on the economy or who's sponsoring him. It DOES change based on your individual circumstances though.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I like her, but I prefer Dave Ramsey.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 8:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2011