Where do you store your off-season decorations?

I am putting away my Valentine's Day decorations. I bought some new things this year and now everything wont go back in to the storage where I dragged it out from!! I have seasonal decorations stuffed in to kitchen cupboards, laundry room shelves, my clothes closet and on my front porch in plastic totes.....decorating is such fun, until you have to put it away.

suijuris

Asked by suijuris at 10:44 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• In plastic bins in my attic.

Answer by missanc at 10:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Garage
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have rubber maid storage bins I put things away in. I mark each one with each holiday so it is easy to grab from year to year. They go in the spare room for storage.

Answer by gemgem at 10:49 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The only decorations and stuff I have is for Xmas its my most favorite I really don't hang anything else up for other holidays unless its something my kids bring home from school which usually is the case.and I end up saving it in a filing cabinet otherwise the Xmas stuff I store in 2 boxes in a walk in closet
    amyallboys

Answer by amyallboys at 10:50 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• It goes into storage in the basement.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:59 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• For right now all of my storage is in the smallest room in the house until I get a bigger attick/roof built.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 11:11 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• attic
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Plastic storage containers in the shed. Now if I buy anything new, I get rid of something old. At Christmas this year, I didn't buy anything new, but got rid of a lot of old stuff that was looking ragged.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Plastic bins in the shed and cellar, it drives me insane to store any of that stuff in the house. If you can't find room its time to go thru the decorations and decide what to keep and what to throw out or give to someone else.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• tubs in the garage
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011