ok i need to know what to do

i have bad pain in my pelvic area and i mean i cant even stand to walk or get up and go to the bathroom and even sitting i litterally start crying i have slight pain in my back im nausous and im 27 or 28 weeks along what should i do the pain comes and goes.

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 9:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• talk to your dr if it is that bad you need to be seen
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'd say go to the ER or call your doc, maybe the nurse can give you some advice. Try a heating pad on low on your lower back... take a warm bath, take tylneol
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• iloveyall2008
    ilove...
    talk to your dr if it is that bad you need to be seen

do i need to call up there tonight?the pains are about less than 10 minutes apart?
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 9:15 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• well yes if you are ever having pains like that honey that are even liek 10 min apart you should already be at the ER
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'd call tonight
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Do you think Baby might be positioned poorly and is causing the pain? You might just have to knock the little one of balance in there. Otherwise, I'd call the doc. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• KatieCrandall
    Katie...
    Do you think Baby might be positioned poorly and is causing the pain? You might just have to knock the little one of balance in there. Otherwise, I'd call the doc. :)

she has been moving its just to the point where i cant take the pain any more.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 9:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It might not even be baby related. It could be your appendix or something like that. You need to be evaluated immediately. Call your Doc and see if they can call ahead to the ER. That will limit your wait time when you get there.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• im sorry but from what i have seen everyone tells you to go to the dr why do you keep stretching it out? i saw you do this yeasterday i honestly thinkyou are just looking for attention all your questions have to do with problems but yet you havent gone to the dr?
    Anonymous

• Call Hospital to ask if normal. If pain is sharp and kinda burns in butt, side and runs into your leg, it may be sciotica(however you spell it). I have had that and hurts to stand, walk, sit and suck and the pain can be worse at some times than other, heating pad will help this with rest. But you could be experiencing contractions and I'd make sure you call DR.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008