Isn't this GREAT?!?!

I know every liberal and progressive out there despises Andrew Breitbart, BUT how can you not give him props for bringing to light and PROVING the outright FRAUD being committed by doctors in issuing excuse notes for "stress" for the striking teachers?!  And If you stand behind this blatant fraud, and can manage to justify it, what does that say about your moral character?!

http://www.breitbart.tv/breitbart-gets-a-doctors-note-in-madison/

The audio is a little hard to hear, but Breitbart (seen in the green baseball cap), poses as a teacher, and is able to quickly and easily obtain a "sick note" from an apparently licensed physician, so that he (Breitbart) doesn't "get into trouble" as he claimed he "called in sick."  The medical professionals never asked him for school identification, or any proof that he was in fact a teacher or member of a union!  Too funny!!

I wonder what the penalty for FRAUD is?!  Since it's quite clear that Breitbart is NOT a teacher, was not examined by a physician, didn't call in "sick" and has it all on video!??! 

And IF it turns out that the people issuing these fake notes are NOT licensed medical professionals, well then, that just opens up a whole new can of worms for IMPERSONATING a medical professional!!  Wow!!

And they say REPUBLICANS are "sneaky bastards who don't play fair!!"  LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 10:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Just shows the low depths progressive democrats are willing to go to.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:10 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• ummm...yeah. I got nothing. I find what these teachers are doing morally reprehensible. There are 24 hours in a day. It's fairly simple. They have a responsibility to be at work, and then they have the other 16 hours to protest.
    and then to lie about being ill so you don't have to man up and take consequences for your actions...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• And they say REPUBLICANS are "sneaky bastards who don't play fair!!" LOL :o)

I know

And you KNOW if it was republicans doing this there would be calls for hearings, etc, etc, etc ad nauseum. But when dems do it...well that's okay fine and dandy because the CARE. BLECH!

I am sick to death of the double standard. If republicans do it, it's heartless but if dems do it, it's because they care. SMH
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 11:09 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• He is doing some great investigating. He also got the folks in FL that were bused in to say on tape they wanted Justice Clarence Thomas lynched, beaten, dismembered....and his wife too. No wonder the progressives hate him so much.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• And they say REPUBLICANS are "sneaky bastards who don't play fair!!"

This is what I don't get I don't care who is doing it.

Even if I agree with what the person is doing in theory meaning the striking teachers (Which I don't) Lying, cheating and stealing is not the way to go about it.

I can honestly say I would feel the same way if it was the people who agree with Walker doing it. I think it makes them look weak and also tells me they know what they are doing is wrong but it doesn't matter if they can be even more dishonest.

I so glad this is who is shaping our future. I hope they release the names to the parents so they can know just what kind of person is teaching their children.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I see, adnilm. Is the justice here that everyone is WI will all go broke together? Is the justice here that it's okay for the unions to insist on having their way with the taxpayers' money? Is the justice here that the "public servants" are too good to set aside for their own retirement and instead deserve to be fully retired on the taxpayers' penny (because, you see, there are no more dimes)?

I'm unclear what the justice to be served is here. The senators, teachers, and even doctors have all been very self-serving over this whole matter. They are not the 'great upholders of justice' here.

The video is priceless, but I'm sure that the progressives will find a way to make it look so bad. ;)
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• adnilm ... Public employees should not have collective bargaining rights except for wages. The state is broke. If a public union wants a benefit package increase, they should schedule a referendum and let the taxpayers decide. I love the part of the package that requires public sector unions to reaffirm each year the employee's desire to continue his union membership. What a great way to make the unions more responsive to their membership.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 9:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Whatever needs to be done? That is a scary thought! At what point does the envelope get pushed to far?

Justice is in the eye of the beholder.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I guess if I was a Teacher who was willing to not uphold my responsibilities to be in class, willing to lie about why I was not in that class, march in a protest using all manner of vulgar signage and hate speech and commit fraud to try and excuse it all....I might think I need something to bargain with too. Just think, these are the people who want to teach your children......what do you suppose this teaches them??
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 1:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• What envelope? And where would it have to be pushed to be too far?

I hope your joking..... At what point is it too much? Is there a point or do you really think whatever it takes?
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2011