What do you keep in your purse?

my purse feels so empty I don't feel like I need it. What is your necessary items you keep in your purse?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 10:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh my goodness my bag is a mess and fille to capacity. I have a comb, brush 2 wallets, floss, lip moisterizer, hand sanitizer, pen, paper, bills,headphones, extra gloves for my daughter, phone, gum, glasses, keys, pads, paper to jot things down or grocery list. sometimes a book.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Lots of stuff..wallet, checkbook, lotion, hairbrush, small towel, a clear zipping bag that holds numerous "just in case" items, tampons, pantyliners, my phone case, my Bluetooth, a weapon..that about covers it.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My purse.. doesn't go everywhere with me haha but when it does.. it basically has the kitchen sink in it...especially if we are on the road..
    I have lotion adville, bandaids, neosporin, toys, snacks, my extra money stuff (checkbook etc), a pocket knife, ryan's multitool, and a book for me to read if i am not driving, and of course my camera!, tampons, and pads (best to be pre paired for friends too)
    haha idk probably some other random things xD
    but if I am just going out for and adventure alone its my debit cards and ID in my back pocket with my camera hanging out somewhere or at home xD I'd rather be free to chase my DD around lol
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 11:17 AM on Feb. 20, 2011