What do you keep in your purse?

I have a purse and sometimes I feel like I don't need it because it feels so empty. What necessary items do you keep in your purse?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 10:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Tooo much! It weighs about 10 lbs! You name it, it's prob. in there. I should go on Lets make a deal! Tide Pen? Got it! Paper clip? Got it! Money? Nope- dont have that! - darn :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Usually my wallet, pens, checkbook, spare change, receipts, wrappers and diastat, just in case DS2 has a seizure lasting longer than 5 minutes.

It's also been known to contain screw drivers, tapes, books, pliers and jewelry or quilt making supplies.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:06 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• my wallet, obviously, my camera, cars for DS, a snack for him, pens, writing tablet, cell phone, extra batteries and memory card for camera, bobby pins and a hair tie.. Alot of junk haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:15 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Depends on where I'm going, but in general it has my wallet/ID, some cash, my keys, a pen, a pack of gum and any current coupons and/or gift cards I may have.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Since my doctor told me that carrying a heavy purse was damaging my back, I started using a small one and only carry credit cards, cash, cell phone and keys in it. I used to think I had to carry all sorts of things like pens, pencils, note paper, address book, candies, brush, lipstick (which I very seldom used), back feels much better now, and I feel freeer.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I used to carry a huge purse with everything in it. Now I have a small one that has a reusable tote that folds down super small, my change purse, my wallet, my store keychain tag thingies, lip balm and my cell. My keys don't even fit in it!
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Not much...my wallet, keys, camera, spare batteries, chap stick, sometimes make up, and that's it.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• wallet, makeup, reciepts, kleenex and toy cars.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 2:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My wallet and cell phone are in there.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• What DON'T I keep in my purse?!?

I have my wallet, cell phone, migraine medication, mp3 player, a multi-tool pocket knife,tanning goggles...that's all I can think of right now.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2011