Isnt it obvious....

isnt it obvious that my boyfriend is hidin something or doin somethin behind my bac, because he wakes up nd texts, then sleeps wit his fone, deletes his texts his text messages, nd every time i walk by him he hurrys up nd exits out of whatever he was doin nd act like hes just messin wit the screen. Hes cheated on me before nd for some reason he can keep havin "female friends" "female bestfriends" or "shes like my sister". Dont know what to do. Been in this relationship for a little over 2 years, nd the whole 2 years he hasnt stopped talkin to females...Im tired of it. but hes da father of my kids nd we live together, he supports me finacially. What do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I would think something was up if it was me. Just have an honest conversation with him. I hope you guys can figure something out.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:52 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• From where I'm sitting you can either continue to be oblivious and let him support him, or you can call him on the shady activity and leave him. Once a cheater always a cheater.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:53 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• *correction: let HIM support YOU not let him support him
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:54 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• sounds liek it to me1! geto nur feet and support urself and leave him !
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Time to start supporting yourself instead of depending on him. Get a job, save your money, look fo somewhere you can go with your kids. File for child support. You don't want your kids to be raised thinking it's ok to disrespect you, which is what this player is doing. Staying "for the kids" is probably the worst reason to stay. It doesn't actually benefit children to see 1 or both of there parents miserable with each other. My husband and his sister both agree their parents should have gotten divorced about 15 years before they did.
    good luck
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Time to get your butt in gear start getting your stuff together and support yourself financially, If he is cheating he is doing knowing you wont leave because he has done it before and you still stayed I know I sound like a broken record but you get exactly what you put up with

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I was in a similiar situation with my exfiance. We were together for almost 4 years. He was always on his phone texting and he always had an excuse. And he absolutely refused to give me his phone so I could look at it. One time he did let me see, but all the messages were deleted. He also slept with his phone underneath him so if I tried to get it he would know..ridiculous! I eventually found out that he was cheating on me for 2 years of our relationship with multiple women. He would get online and have cybersex with women and then get their number and continue the relationship through texting. A few turned into phone sex. He says he never actually met any of these women, but I don't believe him. All the numbers are local area codes. I even found emails he sent to one of the women he was doing all this with. Some were dated the day after I gave birth to our daughter, he sent her pictures of my baby!
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• YES its obvious!!! That how I found out my xDH was cheating... grab his phone from him while he's texting if you really need to see it. If not kick his ass out and file for child support!! He can't have it both ways!!

Anonymous

• I'm not saying that is what he is doing with you..But just be cautious and trust your instincts..If he is acting like he has something to hide..then he probably is..
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Personally, I think it sounds like he's hiding something. I wouldn't want anything hidden from me in my relationship.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2011