In your opionion, what's the best vacuum cleaner on the market?

I am in need of a new one!

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 12:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Rainbow. I love them.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• A rainbow is expensive but it is forever, with very little maintenance, and no bags, it works with water and once you are done you throw away your dirty water and start clean.

Answer by older at 12:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Dyson purple
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have a hoover wind tunnel, and I love it, 3 of my friends have a dyson, and I vacumed with it, but honestly was not that impressed, my vac. is about $150 compared to the $400-$500 they paid.. I had bought a dirt devil about 6 months ago, and it was TERRIBLE!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I was on my own since I was young. 17. And I swear I tried every Vac. I could. From a shop vac. To name brand ones!! To expensive ones.. And Even some Kirby's!! To the Sweet Pink Dyson I bought years ago! I bought the Pink breast cancer one to support the cause! Knowing $40.00 of my purchase went to breast cancer research! I Love it! Its been my Best one by far!! And it cleans anything!! Even when we had as many as 13 Cats!! Yes I love it! And I loved that it was pink! More so in 2010! Good Luck in your finding what works Best for yours needs!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser. It's bagless and pretty affordable. I paid $160 for mine at Target. I love it. I have a Lab and a cat who sheds a lot and it picks up EVERYTHING.
    Vix920

Answer by Vix920 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have spent so much money on vacs. But the one I love and have right now is the Bissell Powerforce..It was only like $50 at Walmart but it has a great high suction and hardly ever gets clogged. I first used it at my sisters when I would help clean her house when she had cancer and I loved it! So, I bought one for myself. If I hadn't used it before hand I wouldn't have bought it, because it was so cheap I thought it wouldn't be that great. But I was wrong, and I love my new vac!!
    hoping73

Answer by hoping73 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• My DH used to sell Kirby vacs and he SWEARS by them. I personally like just a vac from Walmart, like Dirt Devil or Bissel. We just got a Eureka targeted for pet owners(can't remember the name right now lol) and it was around $78, and it works like a dream!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Rainbow..Love it...It comes w/many different attachments..no bags...fill it w/water & when your done throw the water out..so simple!! I feel like I have a cleanier house now that I have my rainbow..one word of caution though..they are spendy!! But so worth it!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Kirby. Check resale & repair shops for a used one.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:35 AM on Feb. 21, 2011