What to do?

I have this friend and we go out often. Well last night we went out and her friend Jesse brought us. Well at about 1210 I had my sister pick me up cause I was going over to her house. So I said goodbye to my friend. Well I didn't call my boyfriend last night to let him know I was going to my sisters(I know I should have). Anyway this friend of mine thinks that I went with Jesse to his house. I didn't I told her I was leaving and I even used her phone to call my ssister. I think she was way to drunk. Anyway she came here to my house where my boyfriend was with my two children freaking out saying I never told her I was leaving and that I left with Jesse when I didn't. So now I am being called a whore and what not. She said I don't deserve my kids that my boyfriend should find someone wonderful and raise them with her. That I want her sloppy seconds. She is telling my boyfriend all of this and having him believe her. What would you do? I can't stop crying I love my boyfriend with all I have. I have been with him 6 years and I wouldn't do anything like that to him.

mommyof2_1989

Asked by mommyof2_1989 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• All you can do is tell him the truth and ask him to trust you. Tell him he can call your sister but you cannot stop someone from making up rumors.

Answer by gemgem at 12:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Humm.... I guess that is the chance you take when you hang with girls who like to get drunk. Perhaps more adult friends might be a good idea.
    Anonymous

• I'd get rid of your "friend".
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Tell your sister to talk to your boyfriend, surely he believes you, don't be friends with this girl anymore, you really shouldn't have been running around with her in the first place, block her number and be done with her, and stay at home with your family!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• calm down . think, do was best for your emotional health.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Another lesson learned: always tell someone when you are leaving and let them know who you are leaving with. That's just courtesy. If you went home with sister then who went home with Jesse? If Miss Sloppy Firsts thinks he's so great why didn't she go home with him?
    Anonymous

• Kick her out of your place and tell her to never come back, have your sister talk to your boyfriend and even try to track down Jesse's number if you can and have your boyfriend call him and hear from him that you didn't go home with him. If your boyfriend is willing to believe this "friend" over you than there are more problems in your relationship than just this woman bursting in making accusations.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2011