What kind of diswasher do you have and do you like it?

Well I guess we have to buy a new dishwashe, I have a Kitchen Aid, and it has gone kaput after 3 year! What kind do you have, and how much should I expect to pay for installation? Thanks!

Ps.. yes I know about consumer reports, but want feed back from someone who has one they love!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 12:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Bosch!!! They make the BEST and yes I'm biased, BUT even consumer reports says that they are the best!!

And Kenmore dishwashers are made by Bosch!

But I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Bosch - it gets the dishes clean, uses less water, has it's own heater to boost the temp of the water and is EXTREMELY QUIET!! And better yet, MADE IN THE USA!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have a Bosch. I like it. It's quiet and it gets the dishes clean.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Don't remember exactly how much we paid....I think it was around $450.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 12:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have a Kenmore. It's gotten the job done for about 11 years now. It's had a glitch or 2, but nothing major.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• The one that came with the house We rent, lol. It's a Maytag, but old and crappy. And whoever installed it did a crappy job ~ it isn't supposed to move when you open it, lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I have a Maytag.It works fine and we've not had any problems ------ yet,we've had it for 7 or 8 years.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 1:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I am our dishwasher and I get them spotless lol no seriously I'm the dishwasher but wish I had one that did them for me :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Mine is portable and it's functional - my mom's is a Bosch and is super nice - I love it!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 5:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Bosch and very quiet and does a good job.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2011