My imagination? or pregnant adult content

so around the 14th i had some spotting it was very light and lasted only two days....later heart burn and weight gain i was 158 on the 12th when i weighed  myself i weighed myself two days ago it said 169 then again today it was 163 crazy i know..but i am feeling really pregnant for some reason imfeeling today like i want to throw up and very light cramping and discharge is somewhat thicker not thick  like pasty but thicker than before and white no oder ....i took a test last week two as a matter of fact and both were negative..my ankles are swelled.....the only things im not having is breast tenderness and being sleepy all the time....I'm not sure whats going on with me....any ideas or advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Health

• When are you due for your period? You can have those symptoms with ovulation. I just started getting ovulation symtoms that I never got before for the last 4 months...all those that you are explaining, but I'm not pregnant.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 1:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2011