CM when pregnant........ adult content

I am just wondering if your cm can be different when you are pregnant? After ovulation, your cm usually dries up for several days and then pre AF, it can get sticky or even creamy again. I haven't had the cm dry up at all this month. It has been creamy and yellowish even, ever since my ovulation has occurred. Just wondering what other people experience if they are pregnant.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 1:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't remember with my first what it was like during my 2 WW but by 5 weeks it was creamy and there was LOTS of it.

Baby # 2- Business as usual...CM returned to sticky day after ovulation (which is my norm) and stayed that was until about 4.5 weeks pregnant

Baby #3- Never returned to sticky after ovulation (VERY odd of me) but instead stayed creamy and progressively got MORE creamy and heavier. I also had symtoms earlier with that baby too than I ever had with either of my other two. That's the baby we lost to miscarriage but I do not in anyway believe that the CM pattern was related...just how things happened.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:12 AM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ugh i dont remember i just remember being wet all the time.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 21, 2011