Does anyone else have a few or even many random things in common with friends or aquaintances?

My best friend and I met when we were 11 (14 years ago), besides having the normal things in common that most friendships do we also have the same birth mark except mine is on the right side of my spine and hers is on the left. Her first born is a girl with brown eyes and brown hair, her second is a girl with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. My first born is a girl with brown eyes and brown hair, my second is a girl with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. Another guy I know has grandparents and some distant relatives that are originally from a very small town in New Hampshire; the same very small town my grandparents are from and where some distant relatives still live. Another woman I know, a good friend of my best friend, I found out yesterday her kids have the same last name as my kids and it's not an overly common name.

momof2inCT2007

Asked by momof2inCT2007 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have a friend and we share many things our last kids have the same birthday only my son is a year older. We eat the same things and listen to the same music. My husband is ten years younger than I am and so is her husband. Pretty weird but we are so close it is weird.
    scmedicalasst

Answer by scmedicalasst at 9:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2011