what are some good things to put in a 1 year old's stocking?

I want to get an early start on x-mas shopping and I don't know what to put in my 1 year old son's stocking.

danielle8717

Asked by danielle8717 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• get a set of wooden blocks, open the package then dump them into the stocking :)

Anonymous

• My little boy is 18 months and we are buying him an easel for christmas so in his stocking I am going to put crayons, colored pencils, paints, and chalk. Last year I put small bath toys, pacifiers, gerber snacks, and stuff like that. You can get small cars any kind of small toys. Have fun!
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 9:39 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i am putting those thick baby books in my dd's stocking. the thick card board kind that they cant rip. and i may put some puffy stickers in there too.
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 10:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am thinking about putting a snow globe in my son's (he will be about 14 months at Christmas time). He likes the cause and effect toys- and who doesn't love a snow globe?:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:26 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Careful with the snowglobes... My son shattered one a few months ago and it was not exactly a pleasant experience!
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 12:49 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• My son was 17 months last christmas. We put some animal crackers, a couple big soft(not foam) balls and some other toddler toys. Oh and a new toothbrush for him because he loves to brush his teeth.
    EtiesMommy

Answer by EtiesMommy at 3:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• goldfish
    armywife7885

Answer by armywife7885 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 22, 2008