What is your favorite season? Why?

darmika

Asked by darmika at 1:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Summer because its hot, the kids are out of school, we can sleep in, see awesome summer movies, swim, go to amusement parks, camping etc etc etc

Answer by gemgem at 1:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• fall because it is so pretty. I love bonfires, football games, hot chocolate, pumpkins, the smells...etc.
    ginnyk87

Answer by ginnyk87 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• SUMMER!!! I live in Illinois and the winters are brutal.
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 2:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Spring!!! It's all about renewal and starting fresh! I'm ready for it RIGHT NOW!

It's a close race with Autumn - I love the crisp, brisk air and the beautiful colors!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 2:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I like both spring and fall because of the life that first shows up with the new flowers that peek through the snow and the robins that come around, and fall for the beautiful colors and the cool tempertures.
    confused642

Answer by confused642 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Spring for sure. Its usually a perfect temp, no to hot but not cold. Everything is in bloom and the world just looks and smells new. It puts me in such a good mood when i walk outside and take a deep breath and look around. Its just beautiful!!!
    arkelly2188

Answer by arkelly2188 at 2:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Spring and fall, because they are not too cold and not too hot.

Peacefulpanda

Answer by Peacefulpanda at 2:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Fall. I love the cooler weather coming after the misery of summer, the beautiful leaves changing colors and the crisp smell in the air. I love the trips to the pumpkin patch and visiting corn mazes. I love decorating (we go all out for fall) and of course there's Halloween, my favorite holiday of the year.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• I love the Fall. It is just starting to get cool out. I love the mums as well.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Fall is my favorate time because its not to hot and not to cold and you get great vacation deals....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2011