Anyone else have $10 off anything in the baby store at Amazon but the codes wont work? My Feb & March issues aren't workinggggg!! ahhhh!

i called customer service and the lady was a complete idiot! lol.. she couldnt get my code numbers right, kept repeating her questions of where i got the code and was unnaware they even have the codes in baby talk and baby magazines! wowwww! she wouldnt transfer me either so i finally had to hang up on her and hopefully call back to get someone else.. but before i call back--i wanted to see if anyone had the codes that didnt work as well? thanks!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 2:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• Nope, sorry. We have banned Amazon in this house. I suggest Googling and seeing if there is a help forum for Amazon. They don't have the best customer service, so doing your own research a little is probably your best bet. =)

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Try emailing. They respond quickly and you can't have a poor connection.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2011