What's the wierdest thing you have found in the laundry?

i find money all the time as my son has a love for change and i have found some toys and shoes before. what have you found from your little ones or dh?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2011 in Home & Garden

• A tattered edge of hubbys paycheck. He'd had surgery and was on some medication so he was thinking less clearly than normal. I have a firm "I won't check your pockets" policy and if something is messed up or lost, it's on you.... so then when his check was missing and the tattered corner was in the dryer.... I wasn't so happy about my policy any more lol
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 5:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Recently, a box knife was left in hubby's pants. But the worst thing I ever found was a pocket full of dead worms in my daughter's overalls front pocket when she was little.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• wadded up paper.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• LEGOs. I always find LEGOs, sticks, Thomas trains and silly bandz!
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 2:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• my daughter decided to put grass and rocks in her pocket . i asked why she said we were playing nature hunt /scavenger hunt. ok so why is it in your pocket. well, i had no where else to put it.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• Recently, I found a twenty dollar bill DH left in his pocket and he's out of town and I really needed it. I asked him if, he was alittle short on his money and he said yes. I said oh well its gone now.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 3:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• my cat used to put her cat toys in the laundry
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2011

• This morning DH found chapstick that ruined the laundry. Guess thats what happends when you are half asleep. :(
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011